I logged 1,000 words on July 1st, but the goal was 1,600. I even set up a reward system for myself. I also came up with a solid (not totally unreasonable) list of excuses, such as:
- I should really be packing for my 4th of July vacation.
- The apartment needs to be cleaned.
- The Rabbit needs a walk. Desperately. Or he will never stop licking my toes.
- I have to chat with my friends.
- My blog needs to be updated.
- I have banged on my keyboard so hard that it is missing the ‘m’ key. How can I type without it?
These things, and a few others, managed to sideline the remaining 600 words. Pity.
Got any good excuses?